Monday, February 4, 2008

Telecommuting

At the end of last week we were supposed to have two large snow storms, one Thursday night and the other Friday afternoon. We ended up with about 4" of snow by Friday morning, so after I finished shovelling out the driveway I decided not to try to come into work. Instead I just logged into our development site, since it's web-based, and used Logmein.com to connect to my work PC. Then I was able to just work from home, without having to worry about the afternoon storm! (And BTW, that afternoon storm never happened - not even hardly a single snowflake.)
Our priority this week is to finish up the CRM and Inventory systems for Stone Interiors. We received copies of a lot of their sales reports and job tracking reports, so we'll have to add them to the list of things to finish this week.

1 comment:

Warehouse Management systems said...

Very useful and fast way of communication . . .